Shunt trip breaker wiring diagram which related with safety and protection of electricity as you know that electricity is dangerous but its become more dangerous when its upgrade from the 220 volts to 3 phase 440 volts. Tutorial for wiring a shunt trip qotm and qob circuit breaker shunt trips accessories in qotm breakers are factory installed only and can not be added to an existing breaker the accessory . Elevator shunt trip wiring can be confusing as it is required to be outside the elevator machine room and monitored for the presence of operating voltage this diagram can help clear up the wiring in of fire alarm modules and relays. The below diagram is a sample of the fire alarm elevator shunt trip wiring method that is required by nfpa 72 if you would like a copy of this document please join our facebook group here and search the documents tab
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.